Tuesday, August 05, 2008

9 down 81 to go

Definite improvement on Plyometrics today. I did about 90% of what they did, the second time through on knee jumps I couldn't do double time, and near the end I could hardly do the jump-squat-twist moves. Next time for sure!

I am thinking the diet may need to kick in soon, as I would hate to work so hard and not see the results. I guess I'll have to work out a deal with my personal chef. Maybe I'll pay her rent and she can help me eat properly? Hmmmmmmmmm

In other news its smoking hot out and that makes it just perfect for some time on the bike! I wandered on up to liquor on the hart this afternoon to check out the electrical install, a little sketchy but we might let it pass ;)

5 Comments:

At August 06, 2008 4:25 p.m. , Blogger b said...

what is wrong with you I wonder...everyone else can do jump squat twist jump down turn around pick a pail of cotton... or maybe I just do squat?..yeah that's it..
xoxo

 
At August 06, 2008 6:16 p.m. , Blogger GraceeJ said...

EXCUSE ME??? How about she puts up with your sorry cute little butt, huh? How about that??? Plus if you didn't notice, she cooks great healthy stuff and buys great healthy stuff ALL the time! It's YOU who eats all the garbage!!!
PFFFF!

I do love you tho :)

 
At June 07, 2013 9:06 a.m. , Blogger karim said...

Keep your body fit for every event, that's an important issue to perform yourself fit, to know more click: http://maxtango.dk/

 
At June 07, 2013 9:07 a.m. , Blogger karim said...

Keep your body fit for every event, that's an important issue to perform yourself fit, to know more click: http://maxtango.dk/

 
At June 07, 2013 9:08 a.m. , Blogger karim said...

Keep your body fit for every event, that's an important issue to perform yourself fit, to know more click: http://maxtango.dk/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home