Monday, July 28, 2008

Pull up your pants, Put them down. Pull up your pants....

AKA "Heavy Pants" pretty much the same thing as bent over rows...

Yes I started P90X today, day 1. Olyhay itshay was that tough. I mostly tried to just keep going - partly because I went to Terrace Sunday/Monday and therefore at pepperoni and chips for a day and half. Not doing so good with the nutrition part just yet I suppose. Jesse laughed at me because I told her that in round 2 on I think the 4th set of pushups (which are alternated with chin-ups. Ouch) I had to do pushups with my thumbs and index fingers touching. I did 2. Then 5 more with my knees down. Girl pushups. Wicked.


Anyways I am pretty excited about sticking to it for 90 days, although I am trying to keep a realistic idea regarding my desired results. So many peoples results on their personal sites are excellent, but perhaps thats only cause the motivated people blog about it? Well I will set a goal of 3 updates a week, and a minimum of 0-30-60-90 day picture updates.

Exercise.......Current stats......Goals

Chin up............3.5.............10
Push ups...........23..............60
Toe Touch........-8inches......0" (touch toes)
Bicep Curls.......16/#25.........16/#35
Body Fat...........23.2%...........17%
Weight.............169lbs..........155lbs

Don't really care about the other parts of the fitness test although I'll post the full comparison on or about day 90.

And here is a special treat; some fat person pictures!





4 Comments:

At July 29, 2008 9:44 a.m. , Blogger rayban68 said...

You are soo HOT ...
still funny that you did two then fell down :P

 
At July 29, 2008 9:45 a.m. , Blogger rayban68 said...

hahahaha...also funny that i'm on you puter so it looks like you just called yourself HOT
Love wife

 
At July 29, 2008 10:20 a.m. , Blogger rayban68 said...

effer. why did i buy you a pink laptop if you just use mine?

 
At July 29, 2008 9:01 p.m. , Blogger b said...

sorry - if that's fat the rest of us are doomed...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home