Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Plyo-X

Did some plyometrics today.. Thats a funny word for one hour of jumping. I wanted to turn the dvd off after about 26 minutes! But I managed to hold on, taking little breaks as needed. My fancy heart rate monitor wristwatch (womens one because it was 10 bux less than the mens - who needs manly watches when you do girl pushups?) told me that my heart rate was between 165 and 185 pretty much the whole time. I found some calorie calculators that estimated my hour at about 765 calories. Between the two granola bars and the ichiban noodles I think I burned more calories than I ate!!

But Jesse saved the day with some scrumptious pork chops and potatoes and salad and watermelon supper..

mmm rain, thunder, lighting.... must be a summer evening in the Peeg.

4 Comments:

At August 01, 2008 11:44 p.m. , Blogger b said...

that heart rate sounds a bit ridiculous...the calorie burning sounds a bit divine:)

 
At August 02, 2008 10:01 a.m. , Blogger rayban68 said...

can't have one without the other!

 
At August 02, 2008 12:03 p.m. , Blogger GraceeJ said...

you are soo silly...burning more than you eat...what would you do without me?

 
At August 02, 2008 4:02 p.m. , Blogger rayban68 said...

get skinny i guess?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home