Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yoga (booooo)

Yeah so tried out some Yoga today. Definitely the lamest workout so far. Partially because i have zero flexibility, and partially cause it is Boring. and 90 minutes long. Oh also its boring.

So I guess I'll keep on keeping on, and see how the rest of the deal is. Perhaps next Yoga day I will get up early and do the first half in the morning and the second half at night... Perhaps that will be uhm less boring.

Oh did I mention that the recovery week has yoga twice? Lame.

5 Comments:

At August 02, 2008 12:05 p.m. , Blogger GraceeJ said...

Don't be such a baby!!! I will do yoga with you naked and then you wont be so bored....oh was that my outside typeing??
Hahaha...as if anyways...yoga naked would be both boring and cold!

 
At August 02, 2008 1:46 p.m. , Blogger rayban68 said...

dirty

 
At August 04, 2008 8:29 a.m. , Blogger carmenrose said...

I *love* yoga. It is not boring, you need to turn your mind off and breathe. Be in the moment. And you will get flexible fast, if you don't talk yourself out of it.

 
At August 04, 2008 1:31 p.m. , Blogger rayban68 said...

I want to like it, so i'll definitely be trying harder - I'll probably look up the poses online and find out what the beginner versions are so that I can work into the advanced stuff they do.

 
At August 04, 2008 6:10 p.m. , Blogger carmenrose said...

Pilates for Dummies is a good one, I have it :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home