Saturday, January 13, 2007

Sup Y'all

So back on dec 12 I emailed myself these pics of the first drawings I stamped, but I am lazy err busy yes so busy that I never got them uploaded:



Isn't that pretty..

What else have I done? Christmas was good times, went to Van and did some snowboarding at Grouse Mountain. Did a double backflip and then 360'd onto a curved rail, slide that and pulled a sweet front flip landed goofy and just rode that run backwards. Peter took some stella pictures of that run, but then these thirty guys jumped us and we used the camera to beat them down, one of them had a lucky shot and broke the camera so i guess i'll have to do that all again next time?

Gettin me some trim today! and a nice new Makita 12" compound sliding mitre saw with a table. NIICCE!.

Oh thats prolly it.. some secret news that won't take place till after P speaks of it or Feb 11, whichever comes first.

later skater

7 Comments:

At January 13, 2007 10:56 a.m. , Blogger Jose said...

Very original, by the way would you check my blog at http://avilesnews.blogspot.com and check it out and if you register for my RSS feed i'll do the same for you and register for yours, also if you want to exchange links we can do that also to improve our Page Rank. Thanks.

Admin,
http://avilesnews.blogspot.com

 
At January 13, 2007 12:06 p.m. , Blogger Zanitram said...

Nice saw.

Go canucks go!

 
At January 13, 2007 4:32 p.m. , Blogger rayban68 said...

wow admin, that will be awesome! i hope my page rank skyrocket now..

 
At January 14, 2007 11:54 a.m. , Blogger GraceeJ said...

I think you are brilliant!!! You and you fancy, hard-worked-for-much-deserved stamp.
I am you biggest fan!!!!

I'll let the trim comment slide, but only because I am getting some too.

 
At January 18, 2007 9:08 p.m. , Blogger mari said...

are we still calling you sir?

 
At January 29, 2007 10:48 a.m. , Blogger Zanitram said...

I think you just post every month or so, so that you can have tons of comments on each entry and it looks like people really read your blog.

 
At January 30, 2007 4:15 p.m. , Blogger rayban68 said...

People really do read my blog ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home