Monday, December 11, 2006

You got to know when to fold em.. when to hold em..





So I continued my slow descent into the evil dark corners of the interweb by following my little brothers footsteps and getting hooked on Texas Hold'em Online Good times... I already won $60!!! well ok fine that was the sign up/ refferal bonus but its all the same right? Thought i was all catchin on quick and stuff till i started reading about strategies!! who woulda thought that 2nd year stats class would ever apply to the real world? Watch out boys cause I will be cleaning up at the christmas party this year.... or getting crushed by the old guys but its all good times right? right?

12 Comments:

At December 11, 2006 9:49 p.m. , Blogger GraceeJ said...

Patrick? Patrick who?
little bro is dead to me

 
At December 12, 2006 8:38 a.m. , Blogger rayban68 said...

Well I guess when I win trips to poker tournaments in Australia etc, I know who i'll be taking

 
At December 12, 2006 9:01 p.m. , Blogger mari said...

you'll get over is Jesse, more time to do your nails and stuff. P and I agreed on a certain amount of computer free time spent with eachother everyday! It's good cause I am actually looking forward to spending time with him for once.

 
At December 13, 2006 9:37 a.m. , Blogger Zanitram said...

ouch.

But nothing beats the feelings of kings full of three's does it ray?

 
At December 13, 2006 2:58 p.m. , Blogger rayban68 said...

no, nothing all... nothing except runnin up that k33 flop with your pocket 3's and crushing the fool that went all in on his kk.

 
At December 15, 2006 8:48 a.m. , Blogger mari said...

Merry Christmas Raymond!! Only 10 more days!

 
At December 15, 2006 10:09 a.m. , Blogger rayban68 said...

WOOOOO! I LOVE CHRISTMAS SO MUCH YAY I CANT WAIT YAAAA

 
At December 18, 2006 9:13 a.m. , Blogger Zanitram said...

SANTA IS COMING!!! YAYAYAYA

 
At December 31, 2006 11:14 p.m. , Blogger mari said...

Happy New Ear!

 
At January 07, 2007 10:59 p.m. , Blogger mari said...

what's new? How was Christmas? yaaa- we're coming to visit you! ok ok, just cause I post everyday doesn't mean everyone has too... blah blah blah

 
At January 11, 2007 10:38 p.m. , Blogger Zanitram said...

a month yo

 
At January 12, 2007 9:18 a.m. , Blogger carmenrose said...

Hi. Notice the date of your last post? Ya, dec 11. You must have lots of wonderful things to say about your cmas holidays or something...POST!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home