Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Birdie

So I have a new strategy for the big courses like aberdeen... Double Bogey. Thats 55 on 9 and 110 for 18.. That is the goal for now, we'll upgrade that later. So me and Doug were out for the front 9 today, went pretty good since I shot a 56, prolly the best I have done at Aberdeen...



Couldn't find a pic of the 5th hole, but it was pretty freekin sweet, Doug was testing out his new shoes and hit a killer drive, about 270 off the tee, I was around 230 with the 3 wood, so I made a nice chip, ended up about 30 feet from the tee on the uphill side of the green, Doug managed to make it look like he meant to top the ball, as his chip ended up about 20 feet from the hole on the close side. So he tells me he is just aiming to get close to the hole, not go for the gold but of course he lies and puts the ball about 12 inches away!!! so he drops that in for par and I figure if he's going for the prize then of course I need too, so I gave it the love tap and bang! Birdie on a par four!!! saweeet!

5 Comments:

At September 12, 2006 10:13 p.m. , Blogger Zanitram said...

Niiice.

wierd how you guys were alone and both did REALLY good!...

 
At September 13, 2006 6:40 a.m. , Blogger GraceeJ said...

hahah the man does have a point about that one.

nah, i believe in you, how can one so gifted in looks not be gifted in EVERYTHING else he does...

 
At September 13, 2006 10:15 a.m. , Blogger rayban68 said...

Don't be jealous.. you will see the light next weekend when i beat down like a red headed mule

 
At September 16, 2006 8:42 a.m. , Blogger Zanitram said...

I await your challenge good sir..

 
At October 08, 2006 9:53 p.m. , Blogger Zanitram said...

This blog will be closed due to inactivity. Please notify blogger if you wish you account to stay open.

thanks

The managment

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home