Friday, December 30, 2005

Kreestmoss

Wow its been a while. Christmas time.. good fun had by all.. as my wife will tell you, I am a bit of a grinch, but thats cause christmas blows. Anyways her family was up so we spent much time with them, her sister made jesse this sexi toque:


very nice. I got some bum gloves. No, not gloves for my bum (silly little brother) gloves with no fingers! actually quite warm. Also I got lots of golf stuff, I tested out my new golf shirt at Aberdeen today, and I got like +33 at Cour de Alene. Stupid water.

Ok now I will go try make the new dvd player work more betterer.

2 Comments:

At December 31, 2005 1:43 p.m. , Blogger GraceeJ said...

i like you and your bum warmers

 
At January 03, 2006 7:13 a.m. , Blogger Zanitram said...

Kreestmas is not all about blowinging or suxoring. It has its ok points to.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home