Friday, December 02, 2005

Blondes have more fun...

So I was thinking about back in the day, hanging out above the "7-1 food store" with Dustin, drinking Bacardi and Coke on a semi-regular basis, and of course doing the odd bit of engineering school in there.

The first time Jesse ( I would link her blog but she is too cool to allow normal people access, so alls y'alls don't get to see it) came by the apartment, she just LOVED the lamp that Dustins parents handed off to us. She suggested that it could keep me warm while she was gone, as she lived in the peeg while I was in school at UBC.

Of course, Dustin, Mr Bacardi and I were getting along just great, and after a decent time at the Wild Coyote, we walked the 3 blocks back home and then this lamp started hitting on me!! Who could say no??!??!



Must have been the blonde hair.. Perhaps i'll have to go in sometime and hook me up with some of that again?

4 Comments:

At December 02, 2005 8:47 p.m. , Blogger Zanitram said...

I say hook up with the sexy muscles again.

 
At December 02, 2005 10:59 p.m. , Blogger GraceeJ said...

read it and weep girls(and lamps)he's ALL mine,ALL the time.....
cept when that dirty chandalier is in town...(W)itch!

 
At December 02, 2005 11:43 p.m. , Blogger rayban68 said...

Hey you wouldn't be makin fun of my currently amazing physique would you?

 
At December 05, 2005 10:51 a.m. , Blogger GraceeJ said...

you are the funniest bunny i know

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home