Friday, April 21, 2006

The Gord

Props to th3k1m for the link to Acts of Gord. Gord owns a video game store.
I leave you with a prime specimen:

Child comes up to the counter while Gord is very busy.

"Do you sell mod chips?"

"Do I look retarded to you?"

Child walks back to mother standing by the anime.

"He was a mean person."

"What did you say to my son?"

"I asked him if he thought I was retarded."

"Why did you do that?"

"Because he was asking if I would help him steal games and then drive myself out of business. Perhaps next you can take him to the car lot and say 'we're not here to buy anything, but we were hoping you could teach our son how to steal a vehicle."

2 Comments:

At April 21, 2006 8:21 p.m. , Blogger GraceeJ said...

you are a funny man

 
At May 17, 2006 5:20 p.m. , Blogger K-Prime said...

Yes! Acts of Gord rule! He's my hero.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home