Thursday, October 27, 2005

big big BIG BIG BIG BIG big big....





So lotto 649. Turns out that my boss is super unreasonable. how annoying. I wanted to borrow some money from him yesterday to buy some lottery tickets, and I told him I would pay him back today. Heres how the "secret plan" works, and I absolutely guarantee that you will win the lottery every time. There is 13,983,816 different number combinations with Lotto 649. At two dollars per ticket, I asked the bossman for a little loan... $27,967,632.

Pocket change for a business owner like himself right?

So the actual lotto payout was $54.3 million, plus if I had dropped the 27.9 million on lotto tickets, the total jackpot would have increased to approximately 65.5 million. I would have had to share that with the noob from alberta, which would have been worth about $32.75 million. Plus lets say 4 million in "little" prizes, that would have left me with close to 8.75 million dollars.... with virtually no risk! I even offered to give the boss a couple grand in interest for lending me the $$$ overnight but he still wouldn't bite!

ghey

o well, maybe next time.

oh and don't tell anyone about my secret lottery winning strategy ok!

3 Comments:

At October 27, 2005 10:23 a.m. , Blogger Zanitram said...

Unless next time 3 people win... turn on the verification on your blog so andy doesnt keep postin..

 
At October 27, 2005 10:31 a.m. , Blogger rayban68 said...

Verification is annoying. Andy is my hero.

3 people? pfff what are the chances of that!!

 
At October 28, 2005 3:37 p.m. , Blogger GraceeJ said...

i cant believe you have had a blog all this time and i neva even knew!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home