Saturday, October 22, 2005

Its the eeeeeWWeeeekend

yes hartley miller is gay. I do not know how he can continue to talk like a nut and keep his radio job. anways

woooo weekend.. Its Saturday and I have already been at work for over 8 hours.. good times anyways hopefully this project is close to done for the Monday morning meeting.

Anyways you know what else is gay? Patents. Patent Exploits are sweet. The reason that patents were issued (according to my understanding.. and if you know me, you also know that I understand everything. even women) was to give companies that invested their resources to create an idea the competitive advantage to corner the market with said idea and hence make enough coin to do it all over again. Too bad that people are now just patenting the most inane of ideas, such as "one click purchasing" and "how to drink water"... anyways the idea is great, but as you can see out in the real world people just patent a random idea, as vaguely as possible and then sue everyone that actually creates anything remotely related. GRRRRRR.

Of course, once I come up with a reasonable idea, patent it and sue some large, faceless corporation, I will have to come back and delete this post :)

1 Comments:

At October 22, 2005 11:31 p.m. , Blogger Zanitram said...

I've logged it. Then i will sue you for deformation of your own character..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home